LOCATION: LCC Maravillo Gymnasium, Fort McIntosh Campus
WHAT TO BRING: Campers should come in shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes and bring an extra change of clothes and a water bottle. Setting Boot Campers must bring a roll of athletic tape. Passing and Defense Campers must bring knee high athletic socks for training.
• Individualized detailed daily fundamentals
• Introduce campers to high energy practice and hone their volleyball skills
• Instill a great love for the game
• Create competitive volleyball players
• Build relationships with other teammates and coaches
• A well rounded player
• A camper who understands the mechanics of volleyball skill
• A person who creates passion for the game of volleyball
COACHING STAFF: Our staff consists of college coaches with a passion for volleyball who are eager to instill their knowledge of the game to our young campers.
SPONSOR: LCC Athletics Department
FOR INFORMATION CALL: 956.721.5326